Monday 27 August 2007

SAGA Insurance

The Saga Building
Middelburg Square
Folkestone
Kent
CT20 1AZ

16 August 2007

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to ask if I am eligible for home and contents insurance with your company as I have a fine home with many items that I treasure dearly that I would like to protect from any unfortunate goings-on that may or may not occur.

I have been recommended your company on several separate occasions by family members and would like to take out a policy with you. I understand that your company only offers its services to the over 55s and I am only 25 years of age. However I have a rare genetic disorder called Werner syndrome. This causes me to have the body of a 60-year-old male. I do hope this makes me eligible for Saga Home Insurance.

Please could you send me any details on your insurance policies, their prices and what they cover. I shall only need 5 years cover as I have been informed by my doctor that I have only this long to live.

Many thanks

Yours faithfully,




Robert Walker
NO REPLY!

No comments: