Friday 17 August 2007

Letter to Coca-Cola


Dear Sir/Madam

I have been a great fan of the Coca-Cola Company all my life. I enjoy almost all of your products and buy a bottle of Coca-Cola almost everyday (some days if I don’t have enough money I have to buy Virgin Cola instead, but it’s nowhere near as good as your superior product)!

And after all these years of drinking, I had a thought just today. How do you get your drinks so fizzy? They are indeed very fizzy. Would it be possible for you to turn down the fizzyness of your fizzy beverages as sometimes I feel that they are too fizzy and I have to open the bottle and leave it for five minutes for the fizz to calm down before I can drink it. You could market a new type of Coca-Cola with less fizz! It could be called “A Little-Bit-less-Fizzy-Coke”! I’ll give you that one for free!

Once again I would like to thank you for years of enjoyment from your great product! You must feel very proud working for a company that makes so many people happy!

Yours faithfully





Robert Walker

P.S. Do you ever drink Pepsi? You can tell me, I won’t tell a soul!






Dear Mr Walker,

Thank you for contacting the Consumer Infomation Centre.

It is always a pleasure to hear from our consumers, especially those as enthusiastic as you are. I was delighted to hear how much you been enjoying our products and I will therefore be passing on your kind comments to those in our brand team.

As you will appreciate, we research all our products thoroughly and generally we have received positive feedback regarding our products.

We are sorry to hear that you feel that they are too fizzy, however we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we will pass your comments onto the brand manager and team.

In response to your question, "Coca-Cola" is my best!

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your comments with us.

Kind regards

Fikayo Famuyiwa

Consumer Infomation Centre

Coca-Cola Great Britain

No comments: