Monday 27 August 2007

Eric Pickles MP




Eric Pickles MP
LondonSW1A 0AA

8th August 2007

Dear Mr Pickles

I have been a loyal constituent to you throughout your entire rein, and have voted for you and your party for the last 3 general elections. It is with this that I feel it is my right, nay my duty to ask the question; what is it exactly you do?

I am asking this for several reasons. Firstly I would like to be sure that my tax money is not being foolishly squandered. Secondly, I would like to make sure my votes have not been foolishly squandered. Thirdly, I have never seen you on telly hanging out with David Cameron and Boris Yeltsin. Fourthly, I have never seen you hanging around Moreton. We may only be a small village, but we are very important! Fifthly, I would like to make sure my years as a Conservative supporter have not been foolishly squandered.

Please confirm to me that you are a worthwhile MP for your constituency and the country so I do not have to change my voting plans.

You’re sincerely




Robert Walker

P.S. What is your favourite colour? Mine is the colour Blue. The colour of Conservative dominance! Every time I see it makes me proud to be a right-wing Briton!



Dear Mr Walker,

Thank you for your recent letter.

In order to keep my constituents informed I have a website where you can see what I am doing and in some cases watch videos of my activites. I have visted Moreton twice this month.

I appear regularly in the local papers and have been in the national papers every week throughout July and August and i appear regulary on television. I am very sorry that you have not seen me but a simple "google" search will bring up the written matter.

Thank you for your past support.

Yours sincerly



Eric Pickles MP
Brentwood and Ongar

No comments: