Monday 27 August 2007

Britvic Soft Drinks

Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd
Chelmsford
CM1 1TU

22 August 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in love with the man on the 7UP cans! Where can I get his number?


Yours faithfully




Robert Walker










Dear Mr Walker,

Thank you for your letter about the man on the 7UP cans. His name is Fido Dido and has been associated with 7UP for many years.


Unfortunately, Fido Dido is a letter shy and does not give out his phone number to people. We will of course let him know that you have written in, I'm sure he'll be flattered.

Thank you for contacting us.


Yours sincerely





Darryl Pitts
Britvic Consumer Care Advisor


Mr Pitts
Britvic House
Broomfield Road
Chelmsford
CM1 1TU

Your ref; 070829-000067

11 September 2007

Dear Mr Pitts,

Thank you for your letter dated 29th August, I apologise for taking so long to get back to you, I have been very busy at work.

It appears that I have sent you a letter with some text missing. For this I apologise profusely. I asked you where I could get the contact information from the man on the 7UP cans. What I infact meant was, where can I get the contact information of the man who draws the art on the 7UP cans?

I once again apologise for this and would like to thank you to replying to what must have seemed like a ridiculous letter.

Yours sincerely





Robert Walker




Dear Mr Walker,

Further to your recent letter regarding Fido Dido.

Britvic nor PepsicCo own the rights to Fido Dido, the character is a trademark of Fido Dido Inc. and we have the permission to use him under the license for 7UP. There is a website which has more information about Fido Dido www.rmlicensing.com/ENG/Fido/fidodido.htm).

We hope you find this information useful, we do appreciate your interest in our products.

Yours sincerely





Darryl Pitts
Britvic Consumer Care

No comments: