Friday 17 August 2007

The Dawn of a New Era

Hi! My name is Robert. What’s yours? That’s a pretty name. Let me give you a little information about my life. My name is Robert, and I am currently unemployed. I live somewhere in England, but I'm not quite sure where. About 7 years ago I invented the Internet and have lived off the royalties from that ever since (I quit my job on the deli counter at Morrisons). So to fill up my time, I write letters. I have a stunning collection of letters to and from celebrities, companies and people of the state. I shall be putting them up on here as often as I can. I am currently working on my next invention, I call it football. It’s a game played by working class men. I invented it to give these young men something to do instead of smashing up bus stops.

No comments: