Thursday 13 September 2007

Tizer Soft Drinks

Tizer
4 Mollins Road
Westfield
Cumbernauld
G68 9HD
Scotland

22 August 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you as I am a great fan of your Tizer product and would like to express my thanks to you for making such an outstanding product day in day out. I also have a few mean questions about the beverage that has refreshed me on countless occasions.

What does the word “Tizer”? My friends tell me it is the name of the drug that is used in the Tizer drink (surely not!). How do you get Tizer to be so red, as oppose to say, Pepsi, which isn’t red at all? If a certain batch of Tizer is not completely red does it fail a quality standards test? If so, can I buy this poorer quality Tizer? And lastly, what happened to the Tizer man?

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully setting up a business relationship in the near future.

Yours faithfully




Robert Walker
NO REPLY!

No comments: